Thursday 2 July 2009

Sarah Vince


The idea behind the design is for it to be interactive. I kind of took the idea of the boards you get at brighton where you put your head through the board so it looks like you are part of the picture. But with my design instead you stand in front of the picture. The door way needs some work on it so that it looks for extravagant and colour. But the idea is that tourists and the public can stand in front of the door way as if they are a celebrity of VIP and the cartoon characters are their fans. I wanted it to incorporate the cinema/theatre/red carpet side of Leicester square with the tourists that go there and making it interactive rather than just a piece of art on the hoarding.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Good concept, well explained and good thought process.

    I like it, you are heading along the right path.

    I thought one of the characters looked a bit scary, but I suppose that is part of the charm.

    Kind regards

    B

    ReplyDelete